Training regarding work environment coordination for the H&S Coordinator for Planning and the H&S Coordinator for Execution is a requirement for an approved construction site environment. On 1 January 2009, the Work Environment Act was amended in respect of building and civil engineering work. The client must appoint an H&S Coordinator for Planning and an H&S Coordinator for Execution. Our course is aimed at anyone in a supervisory position with overall responsibility for the work environment. After passing the final test, you can work as a health and safety coordinator.
What you will learn
- The Swedish Work Environment Act & and the Swedish Work Environment Ordinance
- Accident and ill health statistics
- Work environment plans
- Systematic work environment management
- Organisational and social work environment
- Risk assessment methods
- Responsibilities and duties for the client
- Responsibilities and duties for H&S Coordinator for Planning
- Responsibilities and duties for H&S Coordinator for Execution
- Contractor according to Work Environment Act, Chapter 3, Section 7(c)
- AFS 1999:3 Building and civil engineering work
- Load ergonomics
- Noise and vibrations
- Chemical work environment risks
- Ladders and work trestles
For individuals working in
The course is aimed at people who deal with work environment issues during the planning
and design stage (H&S Coordinator for Planning), as well as at people who coordinate work environment management during implementation (H&S Coordinator for Execution).
What does the legislation say?
According to the Work Environment Act, the employer must ensure that the employee has been given the required training and is aware of what he or she has to take into consideration in order to avoid risks at work.
- AFS 1999:03 “Building and civil engineering work”
- AFS 2008:16 Section 6 Persons working as H&S Coordinators must have received training.
After passing theoretical tests, H&S coordinators are awarded a training certificate.
Prior knowledge requirements
You hold or will soon be taking up a supervisory position with overall responsibility for the work environment.
Registration is binding and the billing of course fees takes place within two weeks following registration. If you need to cancel your participation in the course, we have to receive the cancellation seven working days prior to the start of the course.
In the event there are insufficient registered participants or in case of some other valid reason, such as the course leader becoming ill, we will get back to you with alternative course dates. If you cannot find a suitable date and you are a group of around ten people, we are happy to consider an alternative arrangement specifically for you.